Title of Activity: being Assistant Coach in 360 Soccer Camp at Kensington Church
Number of hours spent on this activity: 30 hours
1. Briefly describe the CAS activity. Who did you work for? What did you hope to accomplish?
I worked for 360 Soccer Camp that is hosted by Rockview Church. I hope to improve my soccer skills while also set a good role model for the kids that are in the camp. I also hope to improve my leadership with kids and be more assertive.
2. What was the outcome of the activity? Did you accomplish your goals?
- Learn how to interact with kids
- Learn more soccer techniques
- Successful in coaching kids who are previously new to soccer
3. What would you do differently if you did this activity again?
4. Describe how this activity represents Creativity, Action, and/or Service.
- It represents Action because it involve tremendous amount of energy (9 hours each day for one week)
- It represents Service because I am striving to improve the kids' soccer skills while also let them enjoy their time in the camp
5. Which of the following learning outcomes have you addressed with this activity? (choose all that
apply)
+Working collaboratively with others
+Showing perseverance and commitment in your activities
+Developing new skills
At the potluck lunch hosted by 360 Soccer Camp

No comments:
Post a Comment